Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No Chocolate! Start Walking!

Well, I guess it is time to start moving the baby weight along. My Uncle was kind enough to send us a stroller and I started using it right away. The first day I took baby for a walk it was so muggy out that I was covered in sweat when I got home. The second day wasn't so hot and the walk was shorter but my lower back ached terribly the entire time. Today, Day 3, it was nice out. A little warm with a nice breeze. Last year at this time it was about 20 degrees, so I am thankful that it is not so cold that I couldn't take baby out. Basketball shorts and a t-shirt in December?! Almost can't beat that!
As for the no chocolate...I am allergic. Not gotta-have-benadryl-rush-to-the-ER-type allergy, just makes me break out type allergy. So, I found out this morning after eating a big bag of peanut M&M's lat night that baby is also allergic. (I am nursing her) When she woke up this morning she had 5 BIG pimples on her forehead. Poor sweet baby. I am sorry I passed my allergy to you.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas...it's Boxing Day over here...in Oz! Hope you are having a great day...and not too much work! (Christmas Days are always work for mums unless they go home to their mums and share the work, I've found)...Good on you for getting out walking with the baby!!

    ReplyDelete