Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crafting for others

A friend of mine on Swap-Bot told me about this website. They have lots of patterns to make clothing and stuffed animals for preemies and kids in the hospital. If you have a little extra time and fabric you should check it out. They have links to hospitals all over the US that accept this type of donation. I did not see a link for other countries, but if you find it or one like it please let me know and I will post it. I will be WALKING to the thrift store later to pick up some more fabric to make the booties.

The Fly Lady says I need to get the trash out of my living room and put away the wrapping paper today. I love how she breaks down chores into small little missions. After just a few weeks, my house looks (and I feel) better. She has really gotten me into a routine. Who knew getting dressed to shoes would make such a difference in my day!

Baby news-I cannot believe she is 3 weeks young already! It is going by too fast! She is already way bigger than when she was born. She still makes me so excited when I wake up to her 'feed me' sounds. Seriously, I get all giddly like a kid going to Disneyland. :)

1 comment:

  1. I just took your link to Fly lady...isn't she great! She has excellent suggestions and I love all her lists. I think I might be borrowing a few ideas from her. Good luck with finding stuff at the op shop and making those bootees. Glad that you feel a lot better too.

    ReplyDelete