Monday, December 13, 2010

It's a Girl!

Wow! Was I surprised when my baby was born and the doctor said, 'It's a girl!' The WHOLE pregnancy I thought it was a boy because I was carrying her exactly like I carried my son. One thing I do know is HOW HAPPY I AM!! She's absolutely gorgeous and a sweet little angel to boot! Right when I first saw her sweet little face I actually let out a laugh because she is so beautiful and perfect that it made me chuckle!
She is 6 days old now and her father and I have become closer than ever. I love looking at them sleeping next to each other and he has been so helpful. It seems like our little girl has healed the wounds our family endured. She is such a blessing!
Thank you to everyone whom left very sweet comments while I was away. They made my day to log on and read them :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bonnie, this is wonderful news! I am so pleased that she has already made such a difference for the better in your lives. Have you named her yet? Was it an easy birth? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment, the baby's name is beautiful, I am pleased the birth was so easy for you! Thank you for following too! Have a great day with your family today.

    ReplyDelete