Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Doctor, Movie, Book, Crafting

Baby's 1st doctor visit was today. She is exactly the weight of a sack of potatoes (10lbs). She loved the car ride though she doesn't like being strapped down in her seat. My healthy little girl also grew one inch and is now 29 days young. 
When we got home we watched the movie Kick-Ass since I fell asleep about 3 scenes in when watching it last night.It was actually a better movie than I thought it would be. 
 
One of my resolutions is to read a book every two weeks. The first one I am reading is Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. It was on my reading list for last year but my library had not purchased it. So, now I will read 24 pages a day (303/14 days) at least.  
Today I received a forgotten craft instructions from a swap I hosted on Swap-Bot. It is a pretty awesome craft called glitter painting. Basically, you take a picture, enlarge it, and cover it in glitter to match the actual colors in the photo. I am going to try it on a small scale first and see how it goes. 
Have a FABULOUS DAY. 
January 5th- $2 for daughter's field trip fee

No comments:

Post a Comment