Friday, July 3, 2009

WoW, literally


I have found myself addicted to the game World Of Warcraft. Not crazy addicted like on it all day. Just crazy addicted like on it all night ! Usually I am up till 2 or later in the morning questing and working on my professions. I have 8 characters all different professions, races, and classes. If you have no clue what I am talking about I recommend you keep it that way unless you have 8 hours of free time every day. I DO NOT have 8 hours of free time. I am trading sleep time in for time to play this game. My boyfriend is the one whom got me into this game and we have a few characters that we only play together.

*Note I do not recommend this game be played by anyone under the age of 25. It is too time consuming and the youth should be outdoors building character within themselves, not characters in a game. Here is one example of why I feel this way:




I couldn't figure out how to get the video on here, so just go to You Tube and check it out.


Let me know about your WoW experiences.


Feel good daily of the day: spend half the time you usually would at the computer today walking, or doing something in your community.


Be safe this holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment