Monday, September 20, 2010

No more facebook!

Well, I deleted my facebook page. I spent so many hours on those silly games, looking through other people's photos, and just plain old wasting time that I finally had enough and removed myself from that world. There were only two people that I thought might notice, but I haven't received texts from either of them. So, since nobody misses me, what was the point of being on there in the first place? Sure, you find old friends, but who wants to fill in the details with someone they haven't spoken to in 10 years? That's just a little too much information! Needless to say; I am happy, I am productive, and I am SOCIAL NETWORK FREE! Except, of course, for blogger, but no one follows anyways so it doesn't count.

3 comments:

  1. That is admirable! I like Facebook - but there are times I play the games for too long etc. I really should be doing more productive things. Honestly - good on ya!!

    Amanda

    (aka Amandalee on swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless. I can relate to the spending time on Facebook. But don't think I have your willpower to quit! ;)

    Visiting from Swap-Bot Blogger Followers (teemnis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's true! facebook ruins lives! haha

    mannn i wish i could delete mine, facebook can be really depressing sometimes - plus it's a pretty big distraction whenever i'm trying to get assignments done on the computer.

    gracie - moonsbirdsandmonsters (swapbot)

    ReplyDelete